Languages: English, Russian, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese (trad.), Chinese (simp.), Dutch
After the purchase of the activation, you will get a separate offline Steam / Uplay / Origin client with the game.
- Any network game functions don´t available in this mode.
- Game cost about 10 times lower than in the official store Steam / Uplay / Origin.
- Your account is never will banned because you´ll be playing out of our account.
Before ordering offline-activation, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game. If your computer does not correspond the minimal requirements of the game, we are not responsible for the items you are purchasing.
Minimal system requirments:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 6 GB RAM
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
HDD: 25 GB
Instruction for preparing to activation:
1) Download Steam-Rip of game: http://goo.gl/ZTc8hm
2) Create folder "Steam_offline" on same disk with the downloaded game (example: C:\Games\Steam_offline)
3) Close your current client Steam.
4) Go to the folder of your Steam-client and copy "steam.exe" file into created folder "Steam_offline".
5) Run the file steam.exe and wait until the Steam-client install in your folder.
6) After installing Steam-client will ask to enter "login / password" - close this window.
7) Go to "steamapps" folder and create a folder with name "common".
8) Copy the downloaded game (only folder with game) into folder "common".
9) In the downloaded "Steam-rip" is the folder is "Steam". Copy the contents of "Steam" folder into "Steam_offline" folder.
10) Install TeamViewer 11 ( http://bit.ly/1pmgLWN
11) Wait until the administrator will contact you (from 10 minutes to 5 hours, depending on the time of day)
P.S. Crash of activation occurs at changing / updating Windows, as well at the transition to online-mode. Changing hardware also leads to crash of activation.
To correct the latter, you need to backup folder "Steam_offline" (except "steamapps" folder) after activation.
For greater reliability you can block access to the Internet for your offline Steam-client.
When you need to run your regular Steam-client, be sure to close the offline Steam-client. It is better not to run them at the same time (most likely they will not run).
IMPORTANT!!! If you close the game through the Windows Task Manager, or cut down a computer that is running the game, the activation will crash! The reason is that Steam after an unsuccessful closing games will want to check all the files. In offline mode, this can´t be done.
A possible solution if the game has hung: first close Steam-client through the Windows Task Manager and then close the game.
Immediately after payment you will receive a form to fill in the registration data, which will need to fill in the following fields:
- E-mail address (email);
These data will be transferred to the seller to complete the transaction of purchase and sale of goods.